Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
however the only colors there are blue, orange, green I have been here for quite a while, no matter what combination of colors I get I cannot pass because I have no red someone please help if they have had the same problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't say what platform you are playing on but it looks like this level is rogue on whichever it is. Playing at king.com, as shown in the picture, the target is a colour bomb/wrapped candy combo. You can try that on your present platform to see if it overrides what you're being shown or play on one of the alternatives to get you past the level.