How can i solve level 139 with 3 stars if nobody managed to do on internet?

tom-4
tom-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Impossible to solve some levels with 3 stars. Level 139 is number 4 i meet that is not possible with 3 stars. Before i asked about other levels but only option i get is look on internet. Sadly nowhere on internet is level 139 solved with 3 stars. Seems this is going to take an other 6 to 9 months before you change something and i can go on. Why dont you check problem levels more then creating new? Please help people out and dont let them suffer many months before changing secretly something.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Why do you need to solve it with 3 stars at all? It affects nothing. It confers no benefits! Why can you not simply accept that and move on? You can always come back at a later date and have another try if you really insist but why would you expect any changes to be made now? This level is 4 years old and literally tens of millions of people have already passed it! It isn't a problem, or a bug, or a glitch. It's just the way the cookie crumbled. I doubt that anybody is sitting at Level 1670, the farthest available in the game, regretting that they didn't get 3 stars on Level 139! Move on!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?