Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck, between levels 1670-1671 , and I ask myself how many time i have to wait?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm waiting too, I just did an update and hoped it would help but it hasn't. Bummer.
There is as yet no level 1671. As it does not exist you can't play it! New levels have been added at rate of once a week for some time now but I obviously cannot guarantee that that will continue.