Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
been playing since it came , now on 601 try to load from app on iPad starts loading then just flicks back to main app screen please help don't want to delete app as I will lose all progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Michelle,
I have seen more people on here saying that they are having issues playing games on their iPad Mini and iPad 2.
Check out https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-boosters-and-4-hours-play-when-deleted-game-re-installed
I don´t know what model iPad you play on, but in general I believe it´s hard to play evolving games on a device that´s 4 or 5 years old.
Do you play connected to either your Kingdom or your Facebook account? They you shouldn´t worry as that already should save your progress.