Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing candy crush on my ipad and when I click to play a level it kicks me out back to the main screen on the ipad. It started happening just this week and I have no clue why. help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jenna!
Which iPad do you have?
Some of the first generations of iPad are no longer fully compatible with the game and will crash if you try to play.
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-boosters-and-4-hours-play-when-deleted-game-re-installed
Cheers :-)