Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing candy crush but can not find the mail box to send or receive gifts. All of the features are across the top of the game, but there is no envelope to click on in order to enter the mail box.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on a variety of browsers and operating systems. The mailbox never appears. Best answer is to accept that it's never going to be there.
Hey Aud,
Have you checked for updates on your device?
Clear cache if this is on PC and restart your PC too.
I´d recommend you to play in Google Chrome. I still had mine today.