Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed the Secret Cave 5 TIMES!! There is some sort of glitch that when I try to claim my prizes, it restarts like I've never played before!! Extremely frustrating seeing that I've used a lot of my boosters!!! All for NOTHING!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes this is so frustrating. I've won it twice now. I used so many of my boosters the first time round and now they're gone with nothing to show for it.
I'm having the exact same problem in Secret Cave.
I have the same problem! Just brings me back to level 1 when I click "claim prize" as if I never won - so enfuriating, I spent the last 24 hours trying to win it, finally did, and then it's broken!
I haven't seen this 'secret cave' promotion before.. what is it? Can you post up a screenshot, I'm curious to see what it is.