Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can down load the upgrade to flashplayer but when I go to play the games it says the flashplyer needs a up grade I have done this three or four times and not getting anywhere can you help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you say exactly what the error message says or post up a screenshot? I've seen something similar so maybe I can help. Are you using google chrome? If so, try disabling the flash player as sometimes it's possible that there are 2 running which only confuses the browser.