Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to send the gift of "3 extra moves" to my friends, but do not know how to do it. BTW, I only play on my PC, not on a smart phone... does that make a difference somehow?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only get the option to send to 8 of my friends who I know don't play anymore. I want to send 3 extra moves to my friends who still play and who send them to me.