Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all powers which I have, I have been saving them for hard levels. I have more than 30 of each powers, 4/5 lollipops and 4 hand moves. I lost all of them. Pls help in retrieving them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sundeep,Kindly respond to the message we have send you previously so we can help you.- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Sundeep,
Kindly respond to the message we have send you previously so we can help you.
- Mark, Team King Care
Hello Mark, thanks for responding but I did not receive any msg.
Regards,
Sundeep