Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush saga is not loading from my laptop ..am getting a blank square
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anita!Which browser are you using?The blank square could indicate that there's an issue with Adobe Flash. Try checking if you have the plugin available and up to date: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/play/play/candycrushCheers :-)
Hi Anita!
Which browser are you using?
The blank square could indicate that there's an issue with Adobe Flash. Try checking if you have the plugin available and up to date: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/play/play/candycrush
Cheers :-)
sometimes I also experienced anything like thatI think you have to replace its browserokay, can I ask? whether the candy crush saga can top up with unipin?