Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Boosters and powers are lostI lost all powers which I have, I have been saving them for hard levels. I have more than 30 of each powers, 13 lollipops and 18 hand moves. I lost all of them. Pls help in retrieving them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Boosters and powers are lostI lost all powers which I have, I have been saving them for hard levels. I have more than 30 of each powers, 13 lollipops and 17 hand moves. I lost all of them. Pls help in retrieving them.
already ask the average admin here?sometimes I also experienced anything like thatokay, can I ask? whether the candy crush saga can top up with unipin?