Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not getting enough moves!!! The game is only giving me 18 moves to play the level and I don't know why. Please help!! It's already a hard level and now I'm not getting the correct moves!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Everyone else isn't getting 25. There has been a 25 move version but it is not identical to the one you are now facing. The standard Facebook and King.com version is now 18 moves as it was when I passed it some weeks ago.