Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
skipping levels with out playing? Why? Every time I open up my candy crush I'm levels ahead of where I left off. I was on level 396 had to wait the 72 hours and all the sudden I'm on 404!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But you just have to scroll back a little on the map right? I mean, the levels haven't been played etc. It's not that much of an issue?