Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to purchase any amounts $.99 - $15.99. It only lets me select $19.99 & higher. This is getting expensive. I've even uninstalled & installed and this has not helped. This happens on my mobile & my tablet both.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I have been to everyone & each place sends me to here, then back there etc. No one is willing to help me with this. Now it has gotten worse & I can only purchase $39 & higher. I'm so frustrated!
Hey kayco47,
Have you tried to contact iTunes or the Google Play Store? Sounds rather like something related to your account on there.