Why cant I unlock my game after 6 facebook friend helped me unlock a level?

Arguello_Irma
Arguello_Irma Posts: 1 Newbie

I am logged to facebook on my candy crush and everytime a friend helps unlock a level I never get it neither do I get a life or a move if they send me one. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Arguello!

If you don't receive lives when you send out requests normally means that there's an issue with your connection to Facebook or Kingdom.

I suggest you first try with another Internet connection - for instance switching from WiFi to 3G/4G to see if it's the connection that is the bottleneck.

Also I suggest you connect the game to Kingdom (orange button with the golden crown)

Once connected to Kingdom you should now have a good list of other players who can help you out with lives and road blocks.

Please also see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends 

Cheers :-)

• Jessicacandy2016
    Jessicacandy2016 Posts: 1 Newbie

It's because... that's another way they get you. If you really want to get to the next level without using your bars or 3 friends you're going to have the urge to pay.

I know of others & myself who asked many friends. Got the required 3 friends & it didn't jump forward. They want you to use your bars so you run low or out SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE.

IT'S ALL IN THE STRATEGY THAT THE COMPANY GETS YOU TO PAY MONEY  TO MAKE IT WHAT IT IS TODAY. 

THERE'S A LOT OF HIDDEN WAYS THAT THEY GET YOU TO PAY MONEY.  PLUS THESE GAMES OR LIKE DRUGS TO SOME PEOPLE. THEY HAVE TO HAVE IT! THEY ARE ADDICTED.

IF YOU GET ADDICTED YOU WILL PAY!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?