Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing candy crush and another game and have 5 lives on each. Recently I am only getting 1 set of lives. When I press the owl button to go to my next game there are no lives. Please advise.
Merks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is normal. There were a lot of comments in another thread where some players had 5 lives in each world and some had 5 for both so it's possible that this has just been removed from your game now and you have 5 for both worlds.