mixed accounts

Options
Hass
Hass Posts: 2 Newbie

I progressed far on the candy crush saga. Then registered a profile only by email. My phone broke and I used my brother's ipad. His progress is far behind and registered by Facebook. So I logged him out in the game, Logged myself in, then played. And after I finished I Logged out and left. But somehow later he logged in with his facebook and got my progress and now uses my daily rewards and sometimes passes levels for me. How can I split my email from his Facebook? Help please.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It's not possible. The function is designed to save the highest level so once registered, it will only recognise this. 

You can try to log out of all accounts and log back in again fresh but I don't think it will work. 

• Hass
    Hass Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's not possible. The function is designed to save the highest level so once registered, it will only recognise this. 

You can try to log out of all accounts and log back in again fresh but I don't think it will work. 

The account registrations on this game needs significant improvement. It synced my account with his facebook without my permission and now it won't split us. That's really disappointing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?