Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a 3 figure amount of lives/requests/extra moves in my message box when playing CC Saga on my tablet. I went away for 5 days, with no internet access, & now they have all disappeared! Seriously unimpressed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Strange, I think the URL changed, here's the new one anyway
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
They were there because I rarely have time to use much more than a few at a time! Unfortunately the linked to page doesn't exist now.
I'm not sure what you were saving them for but this can happen. Read about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages