Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 298. The treasure chest is there and says has 34 hours to complete. Before that it said 1 minute. How do I retrieve the treasure?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You just need to pass the levels and as you do the treasure chests will open with rewards
I don't know either, it keeps doing it to me also.
This is happening to me too and I'm getting quite frustrated! Did you manage to figure it out?
I reached a level with a treasure chest, but will not open, it just keeps me standing there, can't play, chest won't open.