Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on a mountain, its collecting gold bars for me. But it isn,t!
I can not go on. What to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cynthia!Sounds like one of the campaigns in Candy Crush Saga but I'm not fully sure how it looks on your screen.Could you please post a screenshot? I might be able to help you out :-)
Hi Cynthia!
Sounds like one of the campaigns in Candy Crush Saga but I'm not fully sure how it looks on your screen.
Could you please post a screenshot? I might be able to help you out :-)