Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I noticed that people were talking about " twisters " in level 413 of candy crush saga, I haven't any twisters in the game I am playing, why is this?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
they got rid of the tornadoes. You are so lucky you won't have to deal with them. They were a big pain in the a$$!!!