Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CC level 1535 does not work. I have used a lot of boosters and wasted a lot of time on it. Playing on both iphone and facebook. What to do? I see many, many people have this issue and King claims it was fixed two months ago. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is it that you think isn't working? I've just replayed the level on Facebook and it did nothing unexpected so I'm a bit lost.
Have you visited the FAQs (link in this page's footer) and followed the advice there with regard to clearing your internet cache and so on to ensure that you are playing the most up to date version of the game? It's good advice whenever you encounter a problem.