Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1281 but there is a treasure chest on top of it. I cannot open the level. How can I move the treasure chest?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Have you check this video for level 1281 Here. Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2016. Thank you
can anyone tell me something about level 1281? I'm trying to do it for around 3 weeks!😕
Once you tap on the chest it should open and then disappear. Failing this you can play the previous level and then instead of going back to the map, continue to the next level.