Level 646 bug

Options
Sparrow
Sparrow Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been having issues passing this level on the website and mobile versions. Every single move gives a crazy amount of points and I should've been able to advance by now. Hoping this gets resolved, thanks.

Best Answer

• Sparrow
    edited May 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

Found the answer to my question. 

If anyone is having trouble, even if you hit the target goal you still have to make sure to use all 25 moves to advance. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Could you try asking this question again in a way that makes some sense. I literally have no idea what it is you think that's wrong or why!

• Sparrow
    edited May 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

If anyone is having trouble, even if you hit the target goal you still have to make sure to use all 25 moves to advance. 

• Rhonda_Novack
    Rhonda_Novack Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Done that. Still don't advance.
  • Dwolfe8181
    Dwolfe8181 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2017
    Options

There is a still an issue
  • Dwolfe8181
    Dwolfe8181 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

There is something wrong with the game. No matter how many points you score, even after using 25 moves, you can't move to the next level.
  • Anna_Maria-4
    Anna_Maria-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Still having problems with this level. It will not acknowledge that I have reached 50000 points and. I have a space ship full of boosters and have spent over $50 and used additional and all boosters but it still wants me to buy MORE!!! PLEASE don't take the fun out of the game and fix asap. Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?