1726 seems to be only solveable if you HAVE THE MONEY TO SOLVE IT !

WizardofOZ
WizardofOZ Posts: 30 Level 2

I suggest you sit there game after game and try to solve it without using boosters.I could play another 1000 games and still have not solved it

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

There are plenty of opportunities to amass stocks of boosters costing absolutely nothing. If you can't be bothered to make use of them then that is nobody's fault but your own. I have more than enough in hand yet have never spent a single penny.

It is possible to pass this level without boosters but nobody would pretend that it is very likely so instead of wasting lives chasing the dream why not spend them acquiring boosters instead?

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

It is pretty likely that you need boosters for this one.  As I stated in a previous post, I needed 8 lollipop hammers plus a few more boosters.  Candy crush is a lot like King's Farm Heroes Saga now.  There are several levels that you absolutely need to use boosters on to pass.  That being said (although in a little bit harsh sort of way) Baz James is right.  You need to play the candy jar levels.  You acquire several boosters this way.  Then you need to try and ave them for these very difficult levels.  Some levels are designed to try to make money.  I get that. I get that they have to pay developers, ect.  If it weren't for the free boosters you get or can earn, I probably wouldn't play.  But the fact is-they do provide opportunities.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?