⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1726 you have taken the game to a new level of frustration

Options
Annette_Hollier
Annette_Hollier Posts: 9 Level 2

If this level was tested before been given to us please show us how you did it without the chocolate eaters!!!!!!!

Answers

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

I have used every booster I had on this level and never came close. I will not be forced to spend money to play this game. If we aren't given levels that can be beaten without boosters I'm done! This used to be a fun game not anymore!!!

• jfactor
    jfactor Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Posted this once but it needs to be reiterated.  This level is just about as close to mathematically impossible (without boosters) as it gets.  We need 40 chocolate pieces in thirty moves and the board only starts out with 20.  And since they only add 1 per turn when you don't get rid of them, that means you are only allowed 10 of the 30 moves to destroy the chocolate because anything over that, you wont get the additional 20 chocolate pieces necessary to complete the level.  Unfortunately, it requires almost all 10 of those moves to get rid of the licorice that are in the way of the chocolate pieces.  So now we are back to the mathematical impossibility that is this level. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/would-you-fix-level-1726-been-playing-for-3-days-straight-never-close-getting-very-sick-of-it#sthash.lrHRsfgk.dpuf

• Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I finally managed to pass this level.  I had to use the check mark booster, 1 switch and 5 lollipop hammers.  That was the first time I got down to a reasonable amount of chocolates to smash and finish the level.  The closest I came before today was 10 chocolates to go, but not enough moves to produce them without extending play (which I don't have enough gold bars to do).  Good luck.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,008 Level 5
    Options

Another ridiculous level. I beat it by starting with tick (lucky) candies which when matched turn into chocolate, then using switch and hammer boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?