Unable to switch CC accounts, even after logging off/logging back in to different FB account.

Options
Wendy_Keller
Wendy_Keller Posts: 3 Newbie

Ever since the newest update of CC (version 1.75.0), I have been unable to switch accounts on my IPhone 5S.  My phone has 4 different FB accounts (mine, my husband's, and my 2 boys'), and no matter how many times I log off, then log on to any of the other accounts, or turn off the phone to reset it, it will not switch out of the CC account it is currently set on.  When I try to log out of CC, then connect back on, I get a weird screen I've never seen before, telling me that I've already authorized Candy Crush Saga, then it gives me an option to click "Cancel" or "OK". If I click ok, it loads on to the same account that I just logged out of, and if I click "cancel", it asks to "Open this page in Candy Crush?", then tells me there was a network error, and it took too long to connect to FB.  Frustrating!  Help?

Best Answer

• Wendy_Keller
    Answer ✓
    Options

I figured out the answer from another  poster's advice.  I went into Safari to facebook.com, and sure enough, my son had logged into FB from there instead of through the FB app.  I logged out of FB through Safari, then made sure I was logged in to my account on the FB app.  I logged out of CC and back in, and it went straight to my CC account like it was supposed to.  Problem solved! 

Answers

• Wendy_Keller
    Answer ✓
    Options

I figured out the answer from another  poster's advice.  I went into Safari to facebook.com, and sure enough, my son had logged into FB from there instead of through the FB app.  I logged out of FB through Safari, then made sure I was logged in to my account on the FB app.  I logged out of CC and back in, and it went straight to my CC account like it was supposed to.  Problem solved! 

• Jamila_Jones
    Jamila_Jones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

THIS TOTALLY WORKED!!!!  THANKS WENDY I LOVE YOU!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?