Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 409 by buying candy suckers and was kicked out of the game. When I returned it was as if I hadn't been there and spent the 2 facebook cash. Now What?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
Due to a technical fault we were first able to see your post now.
I am really sorry for this inconvenience.
Please let me know if your request was solved. Simply reply back on this post and I will follow up.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care