⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

TIMED LEVELS

Options
Iluvgames
Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3

I'm sorry but these timed levels are the worst and annoy the heck out of me.  NO FUN AT ALL!!!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Oh dear? When did you realise that? On the first timed level (20), the second (27), 32, 43, 59, 64? Cos I can't help noticing that everybody who is now complaining about timed levels seems to have forgotten that they have always been part of the game and wondering why if they hate them so much they didn't stop playing and go and find a game more to their liking many, many moons ago!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited May 2016
    Options

Oh dear? When did you realise that? On the first timed level (20), the second (27), 32, 43, 59, 64? Cos I can't help noticing that everybody who is now complaining about timed levels seems to have forgotten that they have always been part of the game and wondering why if they hate them so much they didn't stop playing and go and find a game more to their liking many, many moons ago!

Because many many moons ago timed levels were beatable without using boosters and/or using gold bars to get extra time. It appears that since the 1500 series to the present the timed levels have just been ridiculously hard and very challenging for seniors or people with disabilities. King/Activision obviously doesn't care since this issue has been addressed by multiple players. Oh well, it is-what-it is. This is just my opinion though.
  • Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Don't know your affiliation with King but Baz?  You're an Ass!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?