Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any way for King to restore my game progress? Im sure i had save my game but when I got a new phone and after I restored from iCloud my app was brought back, but not my progress. I was back in level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you didn't save your game with Facebook or Kingdom then I don't think you can get your progress back. I haven't seen any comments from King to say that saving your game via iCloud will work.
Did you save it any other way?