OMG is there a way to recover my score??I was nearly at level 500 and now I'm back at level 1!!!!!

Options
khadeja7
khadeja7 Posts: 1 Newbie

The annoying thing is, i never started playing it through Facebook originally... and today, the app randomly disappeared/deleted and i immediately reinstalled it via the app store/cloud.. but the game started me from level 1 again!!! I feel like i have been robbed as i have spent a LOT of money and time on this app.. i feel like I've been kicked in the guts as i have been a loyal paying customer for MANY years.... I would appreciate if someone could advise if it is possible to recover my score? 

Khadeja

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I'm sorry to say it but if you have played over 500 levels and you have never saved your progress then you only have yourself to blame. There are 2 platforms in the game to save with, Facebook & Kingdom and its pretty easy. 

It's not possible to recover your levels but if you go to the settings and there you can restore your purchases in the game. Give this a try. Let me know if you need more help with it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?