Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't had synchronised my game with Facebook and when I did so I could save it all of the memory was erased. I want to know how can I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Priscilla. I'm not sure if I understand... did you save your game with Facebook or not?
If you didn't then you won't be able to get it back I'm afraid.
Let me know as I don't quite understand from your post.