Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 1711 on my iPhone starts with lots of solid blocks. It's pretty much impossible so I checked online and videos show it on normal devices starting without the solid blocks.
Will this issue be fixed soon or will it stay?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem and just ended up using boosters to pass the level.
I am having the same issue
I'm having the same trouble. The level is relatively new, so hopefully King addresses this soon.