Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared the cache and cookies and adobe is up to date but the game will still not load beyond 68%
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susie Belle. Sorry to see that you are experiencing some problems with your game. :-(
That's great that you have cleared the cache and cookies, we suggest doing this regularly to ensure the performance of the game. I also recommend checking that everything is up to date by following this link: www.whatisinmybrowser.com.
Follow our step by step guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Please let me know how you get on. I hope to have you back and crushing those Candies in no time!
Have a lovely weekend. :-)