Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to download candy crush saga but it say I can't download it in my coutry why? My country is Greenland
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you are having some troubles installing Candy Crush Saga. What exactly is the error message that you can see?
Please could you let me know a little more information so that we can look into this for you?
- Device model
- Google Play Store version number: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/
- Please note that the Play Store version needs to be at least v5.2 to ensure smooth running. If you are using an older version then please also update it and retry the steps above: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/
I will look out for your reply. :-)
Have a nice weekend!