Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need the extra move giver fixed and candy drops on my game! I am on level 1142 and not getting candy drops and can't give extra moves. Can this be fixed for me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check for any new updates available in the store for the Game and the Facebook app if you have it installed. When I couldn't send extra moves or lives the last thing I was suggested was to update my Facebook App in case it hadn't been updated in a while, once I updated it things started coming through again so worth checking if you haven't already!