Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
28/5/2016. Level 1535 is still not fixed. I've followed instructions to update the app then restart device. It hasn't solved the issue of the 2 cherries. All solutions to videos only have 1 cherry to get through.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh thank you. From all of the comments received on the subject, I was lead to believe the 2 cherries was the old one and 1 cherry was the updated version. Whatever the case, I finally got through it with some boosters. Hallelujah!
The requirement on this level is now two cherries whatever old videos may show to the contrary.