Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The controllers work with other games on the system. I have restarted the system and uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. Any further help would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe the game doesn't support it? How does it work, is it like a separate mouse and keyboard to control the tv?
Have you checked with Amazon? Sorry I'm not much help, I just don't know a lot about it.