Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any suggestions how to clear 534? Hard with all the bombs. Have watched the vid its not a help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. I was able to clear it working from the bottom. The cascade effect helped me tons. I think I might ve used a lollipop or two, but what worked for me was the cascade effect. Good luck.
There's o magic formula, I'm afraid. if you can stock up on lollipops and jelly hands in advance (there are ways to do that without it costing you anything) that will at least give you the opportunity to take out a bomb that you can't otherwise reach.