Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep beating all three games in Secret Cave but when I click Claim Reward it just sends me back to level 1. I am connected to wifi and to Facebook on my iPad. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this same exact problem. I even tried logging out and logging back in but still no success. Really frustrating as I used quite a few of my boosters in hopes of the "great reward" promised. I would at least like to get back my boosters that I wasted if I'm not going to get any prize from all my time spent.
Log out from Facebook in the app settings and then log back in. I've seen a few players who have said that this worked for them.