Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The gift icon is not showing on my Candy Crush Saga game on my computer so I cannot claim the gifts from my friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am referring to the message (letter) icon that should be at the top. I know I have had messages sent, but cannot retrieve them.
Hey Cheryl, I'm not sure what this gift icon is? Are you talking about one of the promotions or something? Let me know