Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1578,when I logged on today all my levels are open,with stars,and I haven't even played them,what's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on level 2387,when I logged on last week all my levels are open,with stars,and I haven't even played them,what's going on?
Lucky you, haha.
I would clear your cache, log out of the game (facebook/kingdom) and restart. Try some things to clear it out of the memory.
If worst comes to worst you will just have to scroll back to your last level.