Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In Android and Windows desktop we already have the level 1730 but, in windows 10 mobile, the game is stuck at level 1675. When will it be updated?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you KingsPinn, I'll just wait then.
I haven't seen any news on level updates on this site. I think you will just have to sit tight and wait as the windows version has been behind for a while now sorry!