Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was already at lvl 849 but my phone reset and now I'm back at lvl 1. I had it linked to my fb account but even now that i try n bring it back its still at lvl 1. How can i restore my game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you check on Facebook on a computer, are your levels saved there?
Did you save it with Kingdom so that you can retrieve it there?
You can try the steps here, maybe they will help:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android