Level 1628 Unfair points on different devices

Options
sconesr
sconesr Posts: 15 Level 2

I'm playing on a PC and have to get 60,000 points as do people playing on certain other devices. But other people playing on other devices only have to get 18,000 points. Plus this is a timed level so it is extremely difficult anyway. How do you justify such a huge difference in the amount of points needed.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

What? The score required on Facebook and at king.com, one or both of which you are presumably playing on if you're employing a PC, is 18000 and always has been (I passed it on 23000 the week it was released).

• sconesr
    sconesr Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

What? The score required on Facebook and at king.com, one or both of which you are presumably playing on if you're employing a PC, is 18000 and always has been (I passed it on 23000 the week it was released).

Actually no it's not. That's why I wrote it. I don't just make stuff up. I was actually asking King as were a lot of other people on a certain Candy Crush Blog. We are not all idiots. In fact the score is different at various times and depending what you are playing it on. So mister know it all, you have no idea what you are talking about. I played the bloody level and I know exactly what the number was that I needed to get and it was damn well 60,000 on a PC or otherwise I wouldn't have complained. Sheesh! I have also inluded a few comments from the Candy Crush Blog from other players who mention they are on a PC and it's 60,000 points: 7 May 2016 at 13:56 Anonymous said...I'm on a PC and need 60,000 points. I don't know where 18,000 points come from7 May 2016 at 15:00 Anonymous said...This is crazy; I needed 60.000 points to pass this level. Yet two people who passed it before me had a lot less. One even 18.000+. What is King doing to these levels? Grace from DU9 May 2016 at 00:27Anonymous Jennifer said...Agreeing with everyone else - stuck on this level and 60,000 points seems very unlikely. The board hardly ever gives me any +5 candies, and even if it does, I don't even come close.9 May 2016 at 15:34
  • crusher-13
    crusher-13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Six months after this comment was posted, please note: playing on MacbookPro via Facebook. 60,000 points are required. And there's no conceivable way that score is possible with the combinations and permutations of the current game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?