Why is Candy Crush level 617 impossible to get three stars on?

Neilpaard
Neilpaard Posts: 1 Newbie

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing to you, half-embarassed that I am actually taking the time to do this over a silly game, to ask a favour. I have played your game for a couple of years now. My Facebook name is Neilpaard Demeyer. I don't know if you keep stats on individual players, or if you have access to them, but if you do, you will see that I have never gone to a next level without earning three stars on the previous one. This means that I have spent weeks playing levels I had long since passed, just to get three stars. I never really cared about this, what matters to me is those three stars. I have seen in the past, that the recommendations to get three stars have altered on some levels, if they were too hard.I was wondering if you could do this for level 617, since I have been trying, not for weeks, but for MONTHS now to get them; and the highest score I reached is 260k out of the required 300k. This means that after months of trying, I have never even reached 90% of the required score. I am playing less and less because I am bored with the level and too stubborn to continue anyway. Please do something about this, because I do not have the feeling I am finished with the game yet. Thanks.Kind regards, Neil

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Well they could change the level for one out of the 5 million people who have played this game, I suppose. Or you could just accept that your obsession don't amount to a hill of beans in the great scheme of things. Because this is by no means the last of the next 1158 levels (and counting) that is impossible (in practice, so far, if not in theory) to get three stars on. There is at least one, in fact, that may well be impossible to get two stars on. What are you going to do when you get to them ... if you ever do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?