Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I saw in youtube how to pass this level, but they'd 30 moves without boosters, and I only have 22 moves... WHY? I CAN'T PASS THIS LEVEL WITH JUST 22 MOVES...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to King Care. We love hearing from our players. :-) Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.
This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.
Level 43 in Dreamworld is a little tricky. To pass this level, you must score at least 160,000 points in 22 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
I have found this video to help you out. :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOWFeoMi1M
Good luck!