Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem with the level 1779. There is no way to finish! Something is definitely wrong.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well, at least they've now changed it. Quite why they didn't just make the requirement 2 nuts / cherries rather than 4, I don't know. The chameleon candies in the sides are handy but the conveyor belts only make the formation of special candies more difficult! Oh well, I'll suspend judgement till I've played it a few more times but King don't believe in taking the easy way out, do they?
Every few weeks, they release a nearly impossible level that is meant as a "milking cow", in that impatient players will waste a lot of money and boosters to pass the level. They play dumb when people complain, as if they didn't already know about the difficulty and as if they didn't test the level extensively before releasing it. A few weeks later, they nerf the level so people won't quit, before repeating the procedure with a new level. So, when you're stuck on a recently released level, just find something else to do for a while.
Hi guys,Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
Hi guys,
Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.
We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.
Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!
Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.
And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!
Finally I did it! I don't know how but I have managed to beat it!
Totally disappointed.... I waited all week for this next level to finally play my favorite game and I was faced with this? Unacceptable, King what were you thinking? You left your biggest fans down again. At least take out the bombs and give us mystery candies to help us through this miserable level. You need to rethink this one.
Very Very hard to pass. The numbers of moves must be increased. This level must be redesign.