⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1779?

Options
Marija_Nikolic
Marija_Nikolic Posts: 14 Level 2

I have a problem with the level 1779. There is no way to finish! Something is definitely wrong.

Answers

• Jatesmotel
    Jatesmotel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Terrible level.

So, does anyone know how long it takes for King to "nerf" dreadful levels such as this?

Well, its been nearly a day since it was first brought up and so far no one from King has commented or replied. It may be awhile...
  • 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. 

Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

this is a horrible level!!! and I've played a lot of levels. This one is the worst!!
  • bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Finally I did it! I don't know how but I have managed to beat it!

Must be a lot of weapons used..
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Options

Finally I did it! I don't know how but I have managed to beat it!

coconut wheels, color bomb, striped & wrapped candy, one lollipop, headache and rage
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Options

Every few weeks, they release a nearly impossible level that is meant as a "milking cow", in that impatient players will waste a lot of money and boosters to pass the level. They play dumb when people complain, as if they didn't already know about the difficulty and as if they didn't test the level extensively before releasing it. A few weeks later, they nerf the level so people won't quit, before repeating the procedure with a new level. So, when you're stuck on a recently released level, just find something else to do for a while.

What to say? Thanks :) mostly I all know it .... but Taurus, I want everything and I want now, and dont spend any money on games .... this is the first time that I was hopelessly stuck whole day and I hope a last :)
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Options

Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.

And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!

Im stuck again.... on 1789 :( as you said: difficult week
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. 

Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

You will lose players if your game overcome the challenge and become an obstruction and the pursuit of money
  • Myr00
    Myr00 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Very Very hard to pass. The numbers of moves must be increased. This level must be redesign.

Finally, I passed the level. I used 3 hands and 1 Lollipops. I had great luck !!!
  • Man_Athan
    Man_Athan Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Well, I have managed to beat it now with coconut wheels and a lot of very nifty work with about 10 lollipops and 6 hands and my 'friend' at this level is also through so I suppose I can't support the view that it's impossible as such. If you can't wait for a change then I guess stockpiling the FREE in-play boosters is the thing to be doing.

And if it's any consolation (it isn't) 1780 may just be worse so you're not missing anything! It's gonna be a difficult week, folks. Buckle up for a bumpy ride!

People who say a level is impossible are obviously not talking about the possibility of beating the level using tons of boosters. There is not a single level that one couldn't complete if one had unlimited boosters. Having to cheat to beat a level goes against the concept of a game.
  • Man_Athan
    Man_Athan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No level is impossible if you rely on cheats...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?