I keep losing gold bars and switches and other items

Bobbi_Linskens
Bobbi_Linskens Posts: 8 Level 2

I am very angry that I keep losing gold bars because I am trying to press the give up button but some how end up pushing the 5 xtra move buttons.  I think that the least they can do is include a step that asks "are you sure" before it takes the gold bars and gives you another 5 moves. I find this infuriating especially when there is no way I am going to win in another 5 moves.  Also I don't know about anybody else but I've never ever ever won the jackpot on the wheel even if it looks like it's going to stop on the jackpot and if it was another space it would have stopped on it but then at the last sec it stops one over or short. I also send my husband requests to help me move to a new level and I check his messages hours even days later and he still doesn't have the message.  So I think that the people who own this game "King" are shady lying cheating skumbags and I will never ever ever spend another penny on Candy Crush or any of their other games again!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?